You’ve likely seen the commercials on TV advertising this product, but many people still don’t know much about it or who its really suited for. Dennis has access to this unique product and can help guide you through the process and answer any questions you have. More info below.
A reverse mortgage is the ability to access equity within your home. At CENTUM, we can access up to 55% of your home’s value. How do we do it?
- We will provide you with a free estimate to see how much equity you can access
- We will gather all your information and ask a few questions
- You can receive the money in one lump sum or in instalments
- You have no monthly payments and the loan will be due when you are no longer in the home
At CENTUM, we use a CHIP Reverse Mortgage to reverse the financial equation.
Like many individuals, your net worth will be tied up in savings and your home when you reach retirement. With the increase in the housing market, the majority of your net worth could be derived from your home. With a CHIP Reverse Mortgage, you can access the equity in your home without giving up ownership.
HOW TO QUALIFY?
- The title holder(s) on the property need to be 55 years or older
- The home that is used with the reverse mortgage must be your primary residence
- If you have a remaining mortgage or any debt that used the home as security, the monthly payment from your reverse mortgage will be put towards those debts first with the remaining amount of cash going to you.
MORE QUESTIONS? CONTACT DENNIS!